Six Sigma Green Belt Training And Certification
Six Sigma is a methodology for pursuing continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and profit. The fundamental objective of the Six Sigma methodology is the implementation of a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through the application of Six Sigma improvement projects.
Training employees as Six Sigma Black Belts will provide the valuable skills needed to tackle the toughest problems confronting your organization. By coupling the proven Define, Measure, Analyze, DMAIC Process MapImprove, and Control (DMAIC) problem-solving methodology with robust statistical tools, Six Sigma offers a carefully defined roadmap for achieving business process improvements.
Our six sigma training course covers not both theory along with live and real time examples and exercises, the highly experienced trainers will explain each and every concept and aspect of six sigma green belt. By joining and completing this course successfully, you will become Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and will be able to carry out process improvement (Green Belt Project) independently. These skills and ability will make you a sought after Executive.
Key Concepts of Six Sigma
At its core, Six Sigma revolves around a few key concepts.
- Critical to Quality : Attributes most important to the customer.
- Defect : Failing to deliver what the customer wants.
- Process Capability : What your process can deliver.
- Variation : What the customer sees and feels.
- Stable Operations : Ensuring consistent, predictable processes to improve what the customer sees and feels.
- Design for Six Sigma : Designing to meet customer needs and process capability.
Our Customers Feel the Variance, Not the Mean. So Six Sigma focuses first on reducing process variation and then on improving the process capability.
Benefits of Six Sigma
Six Sigma offers six major benefits that attract companies:
- Generates sustained success
- Sets a performance goal for everyone
- Enhances value to customers
- Accelerates the rate of improvement
- Promotes learning and cross-pollination
- Executes strategic change