PMP Certification Training and Exam Preparation Program
PMI's PMP training is a valuable investment for professionals who are determined to become a PMP Certified Professional.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a standard set by Project Management Institute (PMI)® and is recognized around the world. The certification course delivers all the knowledge needend to take the PMP exam, covering all the Knowledge areas, process, Inputs, Outputs, Tools and Techniques in PMBOK® Guide.
Our PMP training is a unique and we make sure that the participants enrolled for the training get the best benefits of the PMP training.
Pre-requisites For PMP Certification Eaxm
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
This is an overview of the requirements. For complete details regarding the PMP eligibility requirements, please view the PMP Handbook for further details.
If you do not meet the PMP eligibility requirements, you may want to look at the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM certification).
PMP Learning Objectives:
- To learn world’s best practices of project management as per PMBOK® Guide.
- To apply the PM experience and knowledge for passing PMP exam.
- To understand the PMP Certification process.
- Be able to implement the learning from PMBOK® Guide in daily project management activities.
- Preparing professionals for appearing PMP examination.
PMP Training Program Outline
- 35 hours of Live Interactive Classes by experienced PMP Certified Instructor.
- Extensive learning of 47 processes from the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition.
- The course has been indigenously developed by PMP Certified Instructors.
- 35 Contact Hours/PDUs (Professional Development Units) as required for PMP Exam.
- Intermediate questions per process to check student’s proficiency in each process.
- Simulated (Mock) Exams designed on the lines of actual exam. Each exam comprises of 200 unique questions.
- In total more than 6,000 questions practiced at various stages of the course.
- PMP Application Template (downloadable), in excel format, for participants to easily note their project experience as required for PMP Application.
- Additional downloadable materials for study.
- Course is accessible on PCs, Tablets and Mobiles.
- All live classes are recorded and stored in the user’s account for review.
- It is mandatory to attend all live classes.