PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
The Agile development process emerged as an alternative to traditional project management mdthodologies. Though the traditional methodologies worked well for small projects, but as the IT industry evolved, development projects became more complex.
Agile helps you organize your project and accomplish the desired results within the stipulated time frame. It helps you manage your professional front with upfront and smart attitude without any impediments to your success.
Agile principles and practices include:
- Early, measurable return on investment through defined, iterative delivery of product increments.
- High visibility of project progress allows early identification and resolution or monitoring of problems.
- Continuous involvement of the customer throughout the product development cycle.
- Empowerment of the business owner to make decisions needed to meet goals.
- Adaptation to changing business needs, giving more influence over requirement changes.
- Reduced product and process waste.
Agile Training Program Outline
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Project Management
- Agile User Stories
- Agile Estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
- Agile Communications & Soft Skills
- Agile – Product Quality
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics Management and Value Stream Mapping
- Agile Team Coaching, Building High Performance Team
- Lean Software Development
- Extreme Programming, TDD, Simple design, Continues Integration, Pair Programming
- Agile Contracts
- Earned Value Management
- PMI-ACP Contents
The eligibility requirements for candidates considering the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) are:
- Experience and trainingin generalproject management
- Training in Agile project management
- Experience leading,working on or observing Agile projects
- Passing a multiple-choice examination on Agile principles/concepts