MS Project Training And Certification Course
MS Project one of the world's leading PMs tool for Project Managers to plan, manage and communicate project information, resulting in increased productivity and effectiveness. It delivers powerful, visually enhanced ways to effectively manage a wide range of projects and programs from meeting crucial deadlines.
Microsoft Project empowers users to:
Plan effectively ensuring timely project delivery meeting critical project deadlines.
Track effectively incorporating changes into the scope, time and cost elements of the project.
Communicate project information effectively to stakeholders increasing transparency and predictability.
Our MS Project Training and Certification program is designed to make participants comfortable & confident in using Microsoft Project. It is not only learning the tool but also learning “Exploiting” the tool to suit the project needs. It will aid in understanding the logic behind using the tool.
Benefits of MS Project
- Gain a sound understanding of the Microsoft Project program.
- Learn the use and significance of various views, tables and reports.
- Develop easy to track project schedule.
- Track and analyze schedule progress by different methods. Read and review the project schedule.
- Schedule developing and tracking checklists will be given to the participants. The checklists are prepared considering practical situations.
- Discussion on concept of Buffer Management using MS Project.
- Overview of MSP
- Reading a Schedule in MSP
- Writing/Developing project schedule in MSP
- Tracking/Updating Plan in MSP
- Printing from MSP
- Overview of Working with multiple projects
- Question and Answer Session.
Prerequisite for MS Project
This course is designed for those who have some project management knowledge, but who are new to Microsoft Project, or have preliminary knowledge of Microsoft Project.