Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification Training
CISSP 'Certified Information Systems Security Professional' is one of the most demanding certification in the field of information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC) ². The CISSP certification is considered the global standard that proves an individual's proficiency in several security disciplines.
Our CISSP Certification training will help professionals to develop required skills to design artitecture and manage controls to ensure the security of business environments. The CISSP training and certification course you will be able to handle security issues in cloud computing, mobiles, application development, risk management and more.
Our 5-days training program will thoroughly prepares you for the exam by taking you through each of the 10 domains. With a lot of focus on sample tests and understanding security fundamentals to ensure your success.
The domains covered as part of the training program are:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
Benifits of your training program:
- Top training experts in the industry
- Student workbooks with over 2,000 pages covering in depth each of the 10 CBK domains
- Quick Tips section, Summary section, Terminology section
- A CISSP® review booklet
Why should you attend this course?
If you're planning to appear for the CISSP exam, and need to undergo a training that will help cover up the gaps in your knowledge. Or if you're someone wanting to get a broad-based view of the key aspects of information security, then this is the course for you. Or if you're looking to build a career in information security, and wish to get all your key concepts in place.
To sit for the CISSP examination, a candidate must:
- Sign up for the examination date and location
- Submit the examination fee.
- Assert that he or she possesses a minimum of five years of professional experience in the information security field or four years plus a college degree. Or, an Advanced Degree in Information Security from a National Center of Excellence or the regional equivalent can substitute for one year towards the five-year requirement.
- Complete the Examination Agreement, attesting to the truth of his or her assertions regarding professional experience, and legally committing to the adherence of the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- Successfully answer four questions regarding criminal history and related background.