Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI – CAPM)
PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the basic entry level certification that demonstrates you understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processess of effective project amanagement. The CAPM Certification is is ideal for less experienced project practitioners who want to demonstrate their commitment to project management.
Our CAPM exam-prep/PDUs courses are desigend to help you gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to pass the PMI® CAPM exam or earn required PDUs towards re-certification.
The course will be based on the PMI's PMBOK® Guide Fifth Eddition following the PMI terminology and learning tools.
To apply for CAPM certification, you must have one of the following:
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least 1,500 hours of project management experience.
- Twenty-three hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam PMP, CAPM, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
CAPM Learning Objectives:
- To learn world’s best practices of project management as per PMBOK® Guide.
- To understand the CAPM Certification process.
- Be able to implement the learning from PMBOK® Guide in daily project management activities.
- Preparing professionals for appearing CAPM examination.
CAPM Training Program Outline
Three Days intensive classroom training. Clear identification of contents or material which is must to pass exam. Copy of PMI accredited courseware and practice questions.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Lifecycle and Organization
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope and Time Management
- Project Cost and Quality Management
- Project HR and Communication Management
- Project Risk and Procurement Management